Today’s my 4th day of the raw diet and it’s been going pretty strong so far! I am glad to admit that I haven’t felt the need to cheat as yet! 😉 I feel awesome and pleasantly surprised at how consuming all natural raw food has worked out for me. I am aiming to at least finish off the week with this diet.
Mind you, I don’t believe that this can be considered a fad diet. It certainly is not and I wouldn’t want anyone misunderstanding it for a fad diet. The benefits of eating raw fruits and vegetables cannot be underestimated & I think it’s pretty commendable if one can follow such a diet as a lifestyle. Unfortunately, we’ve been so inured with drinking & eating food in superfluous ways since so many thousands of years, that it seems nearly impossible to get accustomed to a rudimentary diet such as this.
But as I believe it’s never too late to try and its never to late to learn something new, I have been continuously posting all the healthy smoothies that i’ve made and had so far. Today’s smoothie happens to be ohhh soooo good for the skin! Hope you guys like it! 🙂
Pink Blossom Smoothie
An extremely healthy mix of fruits & veggies that is sure to make your skin glow
- Coconut Malai
- Amla (Indian gooseberry or Emblic)
- Aloe Vera
- Step 1 Clean & soak the fruits and veggies for at least 20 mins before use.
- Step 2 Once cleaned, remove the thorns out of the aloe vera, including the green skin
- Step 3 Use only the gel portion of the aloe vera for making the smoothie.
- Step 4 Take a few pieces of the Coconut Malai, peal the beetroot & put all the other ingredients in a mixer to blend until smooth.
- Step 5 Pour this super smoothie in a glass and enjoy the drink!