Hello Tooters! I’ve been on a health spree lately as I’ve been coming up with a lot of healthy dishes & smoothies to kickstart my day. I’m proud of myself too, as I usually can’t control my cravings of having junk food. But as breakfast happens to be the most important meal of my day, I can’t help but make something that’s nutritional & healthy.
Today’s recipe is my very own version of Quinoa Salad! I think it’s the best thing to wake up to, especially when you have such a lovely and super-healthy salad:
: 3 people
: 15 min
: 10 min
: 25 min
- Quinoa: 1/2 Cup
- Broccoli: 8-10 florets
- Zucchini: 1
- Cherry Tomatoes: 8-10
- Baby Onions: 8-10
- Lettuce: 8-10 leaves
- Roman Lettuce: 5-6 leaves
- Pine Nuts: 20-30gms
- For Dressing:-
- Curd: 1/2cup
- Garlic: 1
- Oregano Mix: 1 spoon
- Balsamic Vinegar: 2 Tsp
- Olive Oil: 1 Tsp
- Step 1 Cook 1/2 a cup of quinoa for 7-10 mins.
- Step 2 Blanch the broccoli & zucchini.
- Step 3 Cut the cherry tomatoes & baby onions in half.
- Step 4 Tear the lettuce leaves with your hands and put it all together in a bowl.
- Step 5 Take a clean bowl & pour 1/2 a cup of curd.
- Step 6 Add some pounded garlic.
- Step 7 Add the oregano mix, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and give it all a whisk.
- Step 8 Pour this dressing over the salad and quinoa.
- Step 9 Top it up with pine nuts and serve.