It’s been a week of being on a completely raw diet of fruits & vegetables only. Have been eating only raw uncooked fruits, vegetables, a few berries and the delicious raw smoothies which I’ve posted this entire week.
Today being a cheat day, I decided on trying something new by making a non-baked coconut & tapioca cake. It turned out soooo good that my neighbours & friends have already asked me to send some to them. Well here’s the recipe for it!
Coconut Tapioca Cake
- Dry Coconut Husk - 4 Table Spoons
- Tapioca Flour - 3 cul
- Milk - 2 cup
- Coconut Milk - 1 cup
- Sugar - 4 Table Spoons
- Condensed Milk - 1/2 cup
- Step 1 In a big bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
- Step 2 4 spoons of coconut husk, tapioca flour, 4 spoons milk
- Step 3 Mix it well
- Step 4 All 2 cups of milk, 1/2 cup coconut milk, 1/2 condense milk and mix it well. Do make sure that there are no lumps.
- Step 5 Pour it in a flat tray and put it in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours.
- Step 6 Un mould from the tray. Garnish with chopped pistachio, saffron & serve in pieces.