It’s been a week of being on a completely raw diet of fruits & vegetables only. Have been eating only raw uncooked fruits, vegetables, a few berries and the delicious raw smoothies which I’ve posted this entire week.
Today being a cheat day, I decided on trying something new by making a non-baked coconut & tapioca cake. It turned out soooo good that my neighbours & friends have already asked me to send some to them. Well here’s the recipe for it!
Coconut Tapioca Cake
: 2 hr
- Dry Coconut Husk - 4 Table Spoons
- Tapioca Flour - 3 cul
- Milk - 2 cup
- Coconut Milk - 1 cup
- Sugar - 4 Table Spoons
- Condensed Milk - 1/2 cup
- Step 1 In a big bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
- Step 2 4 spoons of coconut husk, tapioca flour, 4 spoons milk
- Step 3 Mix it well
- Step 4 All 2 cups of milk, 1/2 cup coconut milk, 1/2 condense milk and mix it well. Do make sure that there are no lumps.
- Step 5 Pour it in a flat tray and put it in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours.
- Step 6 Un mould from the tray. Garnish with chopped pistachio, saffron & serve in pieces.
3 thoughts on “Coconut Tapioca Cake”
A very healthy recipe, coconut products are my favourite because they are healthy and taste good. It so creative how you’ve got cake websites on your sites which don’t involve any cooking!
I couldn’t of thought of a better type of nut to use than pistachios on this particular recipe, easy and exciting to make. Great info
Thank you so much Josh for your feedback & kind words. This recipe actually turned out delicious. Far better than i’d expected so you could surely give it a try if you like.
Hi, where can I get dry coco husk from? Is there a way to make it at home? And also tapioca flour