With my penchant of making and eating healthy, I believe today’s breakfast perhaps takes the cake! This salad is so rich with it’s ingredients and also sooo green, that I think the name ‘Glow With Greens’ is pretty apt for it! Wouldn’t you agree? I believe you could perhaps skip your other meals of the day if you had a bowl full of this green salad. Here’s the recipe for this wonderful salad:
Glow With Greens Salad
A green bowl full of a mighty healthy salad
- Bok choy: 200 gms
- Bean sprouts: 200 gms
- Boiled Corn: 100 gms
- Mushrooms: 200 gms
- Cauliflower: 200 gms
- Olive Oil: 2 Tsp
- Garlic: 2 Cloves
- Salt: 1 Tsp
- Pepper: 1 Tsp
- Soy sauce: 1 Tsp
- Matcha powder: 1 Tsp
- Step 1 Heat a pan.
- Step 2 Add about 2 Tsp of Olive oil.
- Step 3 Put 2 cloves of pounded garlic in the oil.
- Step 4 Add the bok choy & stir for 3 mins.
- Step 5 Add the bean sprouts and mix again.
- Step 6 Put the boiled corn and cauliflower in the pan and sprinkle the salt & pepper along with a Tsp of soy sauce and mix well for a few mins.
- Step 7 Dust some matcha powder and serve.